Pickup Day Information
- Pickup location: The Pelham Jewish Center, located at 451 Esplanade, Pelham Manor, NY at the garage in the back.
- Dates: 24 weeks: June 8 - November 16 2016
- Pickup time: Wednesdays 4:30-6:30pm.
- Please Note: If you are on vacation or unable to pick up your share, you may have a friend or relative pick up your share. Otherwise, we will donate unclaimed share to a soup kitchen run by Community Service Associates nearby in Mt. Vernon.
- Print and send the Hesperides Farm CSA Application form along with a check to the farm. This form is good for both vegetable and fruit shares.
- Sign up to work a distribution date. (Wednesdays from 4:30-6:30pm)
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name, email address and cell phone number, and volunteer date. For those sharing a box please send contact info for both members, and a single volunteer date. Contact info is important for pickup day logistics.
- Join the farm's weekly newsletter and friend them on Facebook to find out which veggies you will receive each week!
Half-shares are managed as a single share between two people. Please send contact info for both though of you to assist in distribution day management. If you need someone to pair up with 1) Post on Facebook in MOPS or DOPS 2) Email current CSA members on the email list 3) Ask your friends & neighbors. If those actions do not yield a match then fill out this short survey and we will pair you up.
Signing up means committing to work the distribution site at least once per season. Sign up here. If there are more members again this year than distribution days the first to sign up will be given the option of an alternative task. The alternative would take no longer than the distribution slot, and would be something needed to run or improve the CSA - for example membership outreach, creating a survey, event planning.